Gymnastics Camp by IK GYM Miami & IK School of Rhythmic Gymnastics in Miami
Looking for quality rhythmic gymnastics camp program in Miami area? IK School of Rhythmic Gymnastics in Miami and IK GYM Miami are proud to provide the opportunity for children of Miami to participate and get involved in the sport of rhythmic gymnastics during summer, winter and spring breaks. Our gymnastics camp accepts children as young as 3 years old. IK GYM Miami is proud to be a place, where elite gymnastics professionals make their best effort to provide the ideal camp environment both for beginners and for competitive gymnasts.
Gymnastics Summer Camp 2020 in Miami – Rhythmic Intensive Summer Camp Program
- The largest rhythmic gymnastics school in Miami
- Miami’s leading rhythmic gymnastics team
- Bright and spacious gym facility
IK School of Rhythmic Gymnastics in Miami is a place for competitive gymnasts to receive highly professional training and improve physical development. Through individual attention, we provide our rhythmic gymnastics program program to best meet the needs of each gymnast. We are proud to create an outstanding training gymnastics environment for all children, where we develop young talents of Miami, preparing them for the competitions and leading them to new victories and personal achievements. IK Rhythmic Intensive Program includes:
- Russian classical ballet training
- Advanced choreography
- Body development and strength training
- Cardio conditioning and deep stretching
- Advanced rhythmic gymnastics element training
- Elite level equipment handling skills
- Routine development
IK Recreational Summer Gymnastics Program – Rhythmic Gymnastics for Beginners
Rhythmic gymnastics is a beautiful sport – give it a try! IK GYM Miami is proud to provide the opportunity for children to participate and get involved in the sport of rhythmic gymnastics. IK GYM Miami offers summer camp programs for kids from 3 y.o. Campers are divided by age and skills level. IK GYM summer camp program for recreational gymnasts includes rhythmic gymnastics classes, fitness games, dance classes, fun activities, arts & crafts.
Rhythmic Gymnastics Camp 2020 at IK GYM Miami – Registration Opens Soon
IK Gymnastics Summer Camp 2020 starts Monday, June 8th and will last for 11 weeks of 2020 summer break until August 21st. Registration for the 2020 summer camp program at IK GYM Miami opens April 1st, 2020. Enrich your gymnast’s summer experience and prepare for competitive season 2020 – 2021 at IK GYM Miami. To learn more about IK GYM Miami visit www.ikgymiami.com. If you have any questions, please, contact us at [email protected]
6 Reasons How Gymnastics Summer Camp Benefits Your Child
While many parents in Miami area look towards school summer camps, there are plenty of reasons why gymnastics summer camp is a much better option for your child. Let’s take a look at the benefits that a gymnastics summer camp can offer!
- To break free from technology addiction. Today’s children spend a lot of their time on computers, smartphones and game consoles. Even at schools they perform significant part of work using computers and they spend their time in after school care watching movies. Gymnastics summer camp is the right place for your child to get the needed break from technology, so they can change their focus and develop a passion for a new healthy activity.
- To get active and develop healthy habits for the future. Don’t let your child’s summer break turn into a boring and unhealthy stay on the couch! Gymnastics sport camp is an ideal way to get your child moving. Children, who spend their summer in gymnastics camp, become stronger and healthier due to regular physical exercise, that make them improve their motor functions and develop flexibility, balance, coordination and correct posture.
- To build confidence and high self-esteem. Gymnastics involves graceful body movements, agility, flexibility and balance making kids bring their body into a good shape, move confidently and gracefully. Gymnastics summer camp gives kids plenty of opportunities to express themselves through movements. By bringing children to gymnastics summer camp parents can help them to avoid teenage awkwardness, improve self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To develop new skills. If your children don’t know anything about gymnastics, gymnastics summer camp is a perfect opportunity for them to try new activities and get experiences they are not familiar with, learning how to do amazing things with their bodies. Even a single week at a gymnastics camp gives a child the opportunity to explore and discover new sports and possibly fall in love with it. So, give it a chance!
- To make new friends in a safe and encouraging environment. Making friends outside of school can do wonders for your child’s social development. Gymnastics summer camp is a perfect way to expand horizons athletically. Bad companies and bad habits tend not to affect those, who are engaged in any kind of sports. Gymnasts, like other athletes, simply do not have time for alcohol and video games.
- To learn how to overcome challenges. Professional gymnastics coaches can create an incredibly encouraging atmosphere in the camp, so children are comfortable and safe setting personal goals and taking reasonable risks to realize their aspirations. Gymnastics summer camp is a perfect opportunity for children to learn that they need to work hard to reach their goals and never give up.